VEGAS'S LEADER IN CUSTOM CABINETRY
WHAT IS CABINET REFACING?
Discover how to transform your kitchen cabinets cost-effectively using our cabinet refacing services. Call Four Star Interiors today at (702) 289-8837!
What We Do
Areas We Serve
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Worth Getting Custom Cabinets?
Yes, custom cabinets are 100% worth it. Custom cabinets are the perfect solution if you want unique, bespoke cabinets to match your home’s style and aesthetic. Custom cabinets are high quality and can feature several different colors and styles.
Most custom cabinets consist of high-quality wood that will last for several years and looks great, no matter what kind of interior decorating you have in your house. However, custom cabinets are relatively expensive, and it can take a while for contractors to build the cabinets from scratch.
How Long Do Custom Cabinets Last?
High-quality custom cabinetry can easily last upwards of 50 years if you remember to get regular maintenance and cleaning. Cabinets are one of the longest-lasting fixtures in homes, and you can install custom cabinets that last a lifetime.
However, cabinets eventually need replacing. Below are some common signs that you should replace your custom cabinets.
- You don’t have enough storage space anymore.
- You notice discoloration on your cabinet doors and the body.
- Your cabinets start to smell like rotting wood.
- You notice water damage causing stains and discoloration.
- The doors have come loose from excessive wear and tear.
- You notice cracking, peeling, and damaged corners on your cabinets.
- You want to redo the layout of your kitchen.
- You want to install new cabinets with special amenities and additions.
Request a Quote
Get Expert Cabinetry
When it comes to kitchen renovations, most homeowners start at the same place: their cabinets. It’s common for homeowners to remove their cabinet hardware altogether simply because they dislike its look.
However, refacing cabinets can be a great solution if your cabinets are still durable, and you want to keep your kitchen’s design and layout. You can easily avoid getting rid of a well-structured kitchen cabinet through refacing.
How Does Refacing Cabinets Work?
Whether as a DIY project or done by our professional team, cabinet refacing should follow these steps:
- We first remove cabinet doors, drawers, and drawer fronts. Your other drawer boxes, however, remain untouched.
- We cover your cabinet boxes’ front portions using traditional wood veneer.
- We add high-quality 1/4″ solid hardwood to your cabinets’ frames.
- We skin your cabinet sides using either laminate or wood veneer.
- If necessary, our team will also add new door hinges. However, if your existing hinges still function properly, we’ll use them instead.
- Next, we install drawer fronts and new cabinet doors.
- We may also add new drawer pulls, handles, and similar fixtures. We may also use your existing cabinet hardware if still in good condition.
Besides improving the overall look and feel of your kitchen cabinets, our team can also install additional features, including the following:
- Glass panels
- Crown molding
- Upgrade your face frames
- Add storage accessories, like hidden drawers
Is Cabinet Refacing Different Than Cabinet Refinishing?
Both cabinet refacing and refinishing can improve your cabinets’ look and function. However, key differences do exist between these two processes.
Cabinet refinishing involves stripping the stain or paint from your cabinets so you can add a fresh layer of paint. This process may include using sanding or chemical removers.
Refacing, on the other hand, involves removing your cabinet doors to add new ones. Many homeowners pursue cabinet refinishing and refacing.
Our team can implement the best services for your existing cabinets from start to finish. We can even help you choose which color and style to use.
How Do I Know if My Cabinets Could Benefit From Refacing?
Not every cabinet may benefit from refacing. However, let’s examine some traits that make a cabinet a good candidate for refacing:
- You have face frames made from solid and sturdy hardwood. These face frames can handle wood veneers well.
- Your cabinets have durable boxes made from MDF panels or durable plywood.
- You have high-quality internal cabinet hardware that still works. Suitable hardware includes drawers that open and close smoothly.
Discover Our Cabinet Refacing Services Today
You may not need to invest in new cabinets when remodeling your kitchen. Instead, you can explore our cost-effective but high-quality cabinet refacing service.
At Four Star Interiors, we bring over 25 years of cabinet experience. Our family-run company is always eager to assist residents throughout Las Vegas and surrounding areas.
Las Vegas, NV, homeowners can call us today at (702) 289-8837 for a free consultation!
Call (702) 289-8837 for the best cabinetry services in Las Vegas, NV & Nearby Cities.
25+ Years Experience
Over 25 years experience in kitchen design, custom cabinet building and installation. Whether you choose custom cabinets or our pre- manufactured cabinets , who better to help you choose, design and install your cabinets?
We offer custom cabinets, pre-manufactured cabinets, kitchen and bath (vanities), home entertainment centers, bars and bookcases.
Many Completed Projects
Our cost-effective Las Vegas custom cabinet options will allow you to stick to your kitchen design or home renovation budget while achieving results that exceed your expectations.
© Four Star Interiors 2023 · All Rights Reserved
Website Designed By Kitchen Remodeling SEO.