VEGAS'S LEADER IN CUSTOM CABINETRY
CHOOSING PRE-MANUFACTURED CABINETS
What We Do
Areas We Serve
Frequently Asked Questions
What Accessories Can I Add to Custom Cabinets?
With custom cabinets, homeowners have a lot of choices for accessories and upgrades. Some of the most common accessories for custom kitsch cabinets include:
- Recycling/trash pullout. Recycling or trash pullouts let you save space and keep your garbage out of sight. Simply pull the cabinet to throw trash and recycling away.
- Tray divider. Tray dividers allow for more organization for cooking and banking trays. These accessories work well in thinner cabinets that might not find other utility due to their size.
- Spice storage. One of the best cabinet accessories is a spice organizer. You can install a spice organization rack near the stove, so you can always have spice on hand for cooking.
- Cutlery organization. Another idea for accessories is a cutlery organization rack. Cutlery racks organize knives, spoons, and forks, so they are always on hand.
- Rollouts. Rollout cabinets have several levels that can easily extend and retract independently. Rollouts maximize existing cabinet space and are perfect for organizing pots, pans, tupperware, and plates.
- Lazy Susan. A lazy susan is a good addition to corner cabinets and consists of a rotating circular tray. You can easily sort and organize items with a lazy susan to make things easier to find.
Request a Quote
Get Expert Cabinetry
If you are thinking of redoing your kitchen, then pre-manufactured cabinets might be a good idea. These types of cabinets offer a cheap and easy way to redesign your home with relatively little effort. Four Star Interiors offers a wide selection of pre-manufactured cabinets for homeowners in Las Vegas, NV. Let us help you with your next kitchen remodeling project!
What Are Pre-Manufactured Cabinets?
Pre-manufactured cabinets, as the name implies, are cabinets that already have a specific shape and design when you buy them. There are two types of pre-manufactured cabinets. Ready-to-assembly (RTA) kitchen cabinets arrive in pieces, and you put them together. Pre-assembled cabinets are already assembled into a functional shape when you buy them.
You can find options for both RTA and pre-assembled kitchen cabinets at most big box retailers and hardware stores. Unlike custom-built cabinets, you can buy and install pre-manufactured cabinets on the same day.
Benefits of Pre-Manufactured Cabinets
Below are just a handful of the benefits of choosing pre-manufactured cabinets.
Because they are mass-produced, pre-manufactured cabinets are cheaper to buy and install than custom cabinets. You can install pre-manufactured cabinets for about $200 per cabinet. Pre-assembled cabinets also consist of materials that are cheap to make, such as plywood, MDF, or particle board.
Pre-manufactured cabinets are also easy to purchase and install. If you buy RTA kitchen cabinets, you can put them together yourself and install them for a fraction of the cost compared to custom-built cabinets. You also don’t have to wait until the contracting company finishes building your cabinets. You can buy and install them all at once.
Manufacturers make several different types of pre-manufactured cabinets, including different styles and colors. Homeowners have a wide range of options and can find one that matches the style and aesthetic of their homes.
Easy to Update
If you want to redo your kitchen down the road, fully assembled cabinets are easier to remove and update than custom cabinets are.
Do Pre-Manufactured Cabinets Have Any Downsides?
Pre-manufactured cabinets have a few downsides. First, their pre-assembled nature makes them difficult to deal with if you need to make minor modifications for installation. Altering pre-assembled cabinets can make the warranty void.
Additionally, pre-manufactured cabinets might have lower build quality than custom cabinets. Custom cabinets often feature genuine wood, like cherry, mahogany, and oak, while pre-assembled cabinets feature plywood and MDF particle board.
While you have several styles and colors to choose from, custom cabinets ultimately offer more flexibility and customizability. You can tailor your bespoke cabinet type to fit the specific dimensions of your home.
Pre-Manufactured Cabinet Installation
Four Star Interiors has been serving the Las Vegas area for over 25 years. We always take the time and effort to get to know our clients, so we can help them choose pre-manufactured cabinets that fit their needs and budget. We never settle for subpar, and neither should you!
Contact us online or call today at (702) 289-8837 to receive a quote!
Call (702) 289-8837 for the best cabinetry services in Las Vegas, NV & Nearby Cities.
25+ Years Experience
Over 25 years experience in kitchen design, custom cabinet building and installation. Whether you choose custom cabinets or our pre- manufactured cabinets , who better to help you choose, design and install your cabinets?
We offer custom cabinets, pre-manufactured cabinets, kitchen and bath (vanities), home entertainment centers, bars and bookcases.
Many Completed Projects
Our cost-effective Las Vegas custom cabinet options will allow you to stick to your kitchen design or home renovation budget while achieving results that exceed your expectations.